- Aucune catégorie
- Jio Phone 5G With Snapdragon 480+ SoC Surfaces on Geekbench: All Details décembre 8, 2022Jio Phone 5G has been spotted on benchmarking website Geekbench, tipping some of the key specifications of the upcoming handset. The smartphone is said to be powered by the Snapdragon 480+ SoC chipset. It is speculated to support 5G network connectivity, and feature an LCD display with a 90Hz refresh rate.
- Moto Edge 40 Fusion With 68W Fast Charging Spotted On 3C Certification Website: Report décembre 8, 2022Motorola’s upcoming Moto Edge 40 Fusion, has reportedly been spotted on China's 3C certification website indicating that the smartphone could be launched by Motorola in the coming months. The Moto Edge 40 Fusion appeared on the 3C certification website with model number XT2309-1. The listing reportedly points out that the smartphone will come with 68W […]
- Moto X40 Launch Date Set for December 15: All You Need to Know décembre 8, 2022Moto X40 launch event has been confirmed to take place on December 15 which, by Motorola's official Weibo handle. Apart from confirming the date of the launch the post does not reveal any further specifications, or details around the upcoming flagship smartphone which is expected to succeed the Moto X30. The Moto X40 has however […]
- The Game Awards 2022 India Time, How to Watch, Nominees, and More décembre 8, 2022The Game Awards 2022 date and time is December 8 at 4:30pm PT (6am IST on December 9). Hosted by Geoff Keighley, the event will be available to stream for free on YouTube, Twitch, Twitter, Facebook Live, and more. A total of 108 titles, individuals, and teams will compete across 31 categories to come out […]
- China-Based APT41 Hacker Group Stole $20 Million Worth of US COVID-19 Relief Funds: Report décembre 8, 2022Chinese hackers stole at least $20 million (roughly Rs. 165 crore) worth of COVID-19 relief money according to a report. The funds that were stolen were taken by a group linked to the Chinese government, a Chengdu-based collective known as APT41.
- Foxconn Reports Fall in Sales After Disruption Over Protests at China iPhone Plant décembre 8, 2022Foxconn said that its sales for November were down 11.4 percent from the year before, as the company's shipments were affected by a COVID-19 outbreak at the firm's biggest China plant. The company's iPhone plant in Zhengzhou was rocked by violent protests last month, leading to an exodus of workers from the factory.
- FBI Nabs Blockparty CTO Rikesh Thapa for Stealing BTC Worth $1 Million, Defrauding Employer décembre 8, 2022The FBI, in a fresh development, arrested 28-year-old Rikesh Thapa for stealing funds in the form of Bitcoin from its employer. Thapa had offered to save some company funds in his personal account, but later refused to return the money. The accused has been charged with one count of wire fraud, which carries a maximum […]
- iQoo Neo 7 SE With MediaTek Dimensity 8200 SoC, 120W Fast Charging Launched in China: Price, Specifications décembre 8, 2022The iQoo Neo 7 SE has been launched in China on Thursday. The smartphone features a 6.78-inch, 120Hz AMOLED panel and runs on MediaTek Dimensity 8200 SoC. The Neo 7 has a triple rear camera setup and will come with Android 13-based Origin OS 3 out-of-the-box.
- Global Smartphone Production Declined by 11 Percent in Q3 2022: Trendforce décembre 8, 2022Global smartphone production reportedly saw a decline in Q3 2022. The industry is said to have produced 289 million units from July to September which is a 0.9 percent quarter-on-quarter decline. The industry produced 307 million units in Q2 2022, marking a 11 percent decline on a year-on-year basis.
- iQoo 11 Pro, iQoo 11 With E6 2K LTPO 4.0 Display, Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 SoC Launched: Price, Specifications décembre 8, 2022iQoo 11 Pro and iQoo 11 were launched in China on Thursday. They run on Android 13-based OriginOS 3 and are powered by the latest Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 SoC. Both smartphones feature triple rear cameras and are equipped with the Samsung E6 AMOLED display with 2K resolution and LTPO 4.0 technology.